Colorado Region SCCA Forum Index Colorado Region SCCA
Visit the Colorado Region SCCA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

April Redline

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Colorado Region SCCA Forum Index -> Redline Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bob Stream

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:14 am    Post subject: April Redline Reply with quote

A very nice article in the April Redline about Kathy Bradley. Well written, David, Ed??

On my return to Colorado in the mid 80's, My first race was at Pueblo with Kathy as my captain and Dave Hegeman as a coworker at turn 8. We have been great friends ever since. What, 35 years plus?

Bob Stream
racer84

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:37 am    Post subject: April 2020 Redline Reply with quote

I enjoyed reading the beautifully written article on Kathy Bradley. The pictures in this issue were the best ever...!
dkmura
Colorado Region Asst. RE

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the feedback on the April issue, Bob and Lothar! Credit for the Kathy Bradley interview goes to Ed, with a bit of editing assistance from me. In case you missed it, Jay Bonvouloir gets photo credit for his excellent pics of the opening 2020 pro races.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Colorado Region SCCA Forum Index -> Redline Feedback All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: